Juan Manuel de Remedios
Executive Partner of the White & Case office in Madrid and head of the M&A/Corporate Group in Spain, Juan Manuel focuses on general corporate law, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
Ranked as a leading lawyer in his field by top legal directories IFLR 1000, Legal 500 and Chambers, Juan Manuel’s reputation is based on a track record of supporting corporates and private equity funds in some of the most significant M&A cross-border transactions in the Spanish markets.
- Executive Partner, White & Case
- Partner, Latham & Watkins
- Legal Counsel Director, Banco Santander
- Associate, Roger & Wells
Teaching and Research
- Professor at IE Law School
- LLM, New York University of Law
- Undergraduate Law Degree, Universidad Complutense de Madrid