LL.M. in International Business Law
WE LOOK FOR TALENT: KNOW MORE ABOUT OUR ADMISSIONS PROCESS
The admissions process is a rolling process; therefore there is no deadline to receive applications. Notwithstanding, early application is recommended given the limited number of seats in the program.
The LLM in International Business Law is aimed at recent university graduates and young professionals at the start of their career.
Candidates need to demonstrate:
• A law degree at an accredited college/university or equivalent (candidates may begin their admission process during their last year of studies);
• Advance certificate (C1 level) is required for all non-native English-speaking applicants.
We seek candidates who are dynamic, motivated and creative and who not only demonstrate academic and professional excellence, but who also offer the type of interpersonal skills that will foster integration and drive the maximum learning experience throughout the program.
The admissions process starts with the completion of the online application form. Documentation required:
• Bachelor degree from an accredited university
• Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
• 1 page CV/Resume
• 3 essays
• 2 letters of recommendation
• English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. If you take the TOEFL or the IELTS, your English exam is valid for two years, from the date you took the exam
• Photocopy of current passport
• Passport size picture
• Application fee 125€ (non-refundable and payable by credit card or cash)
IE ENTRANCE EXAMS
The interview examines the data provided in the application in greater detail and evaluates whether the candidate’s profile meets the demands of the program and add value within the class discussion and group work.
Should the Admissions Committee grant the candidate an interview upon the review of his application, he will be contacted to schedule an interview in person, whether in Madrid or in your country through one of our offices. It is recommended that the interview be conducted in person, as it is an integral part of the admissions process but in the case the candidate is based in a country where we do not have an office and he is not able to come to Madrid for the interview, we can also schedule a skype interview.
Recommendation for the interview: Come prepared, research about IE Law School, and show us you are a true IE Ambassador! This is an excellent opportunity for you to demonstrate your soft skills.
Once the interview is complete, the overall application, including the interview report, will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee , which decides whether to admit or deny admission to the candidate. The admission decision is communicated to the candidate via email and will remind any documents or further information required by the Commitee.
Successful candidates will be provided with a contract, shortly after their decision has been communicated, which will include information about how to reserve their spot on the program and how to finalize enrollment. Candidates will work closely with our admissions team through this process.
Start the Admissions ProcessApply for Admission
Students fulfilling the following requirements, will be entitled to request the issuance of the Official University Degree upon completion of the Master Program.