LL.M. in International Business Law - Tuition and AdmissionAbove and beyond borders of a single legal system
LEARN ABOUT OUR ADMISSIONS PROCESS
The main objective of the Admissions process is to select students with the greatest potential who can make a significant contribution to the learning experience.
We seek candidates who are dynamic, motivated, creative, and who not only present excellent academic and professional credentials, but also possess the kind of interpersonal skills that will allow them to obtain maximum benefit from the program.
Admission is granted on a rolling basis, which means there is no deadline for applications. The admissions process will be closed a few weeks before the start of each intake. Nonetheless, early application is recommended given that admission is competitive and there is a limited number of students per class.
Step 1:Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 personal statement
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. The English exam is valid for two years, from the date taken
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ or 175€ in case of applying to 2 programs (fee is not refundable)
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Step 2: Online Assessment
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time and under pressure.
Step 3: Entrance Exams
Step 4: Personal Interview
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with an Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Step 5: Admissions Committee Final Decision
The Admissions Department will contact you with the final resolution of your Admissions process. Should it be positive, you will be guided through next steps for your enrolment.
Start the Admissions ProcessApply for Admission
Ready to give the next step?
If you are prepared to lead the change in the legal sector and obtain a training without barriers, with an innovative and practical approach, do not hesitate to give it.
Tuition fees: 31.700€*
The tuition fee includes:
- All expenses related to academic learning, including: access to relevant technology, multimedia learning tools, conferences, access to physical and digital library resources and access to the various IE Centers of Excellence.
- A contribution to IE Foundation, a non-for-profit organization, which supports students during and after the program.
The tuition fee does not include the admissions fee that amounts to 125€. This amount is non refundable and cannot be deducted from the cost of the program.
Admission to the program is valid for two consecutive intakes.
*The online BARBRI program costs an additional $4,500 to the total program tuition.
*Please bear in mind that prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change. The tuition fee is determined by the date a candidate begins the program, not the date of the application, admission or place reservation.
Get in contact with the Associate Director of the Program.Contact us
We help you open the door to your future
The purpose of student financial aid is to assist students who would otherwise be unable to pursue a legal education at IE Law School.