Iñigo has more than 20 years of experience in Investment Banking in the industrial, services, construction sectors but more focused in Real Estate Sector during the last 10 years. He has also experience in the management and sale of loans (NPLs). Iñigo worked in Investment Banking at Morgan Stanley and Alantra for 13 years and managing and selling NPLs in SAREB for another 2 with responsibility for the management of €10 billion of debt. Iñigo is currently Senior Director of Corporate Finance in CBRE and Co-heads the Real Estate Investment Banking business. He is member of Management Committee in CBRE (since 2020).
His areas of Expertise are; Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Equity Deals, Restructuring, Equity Capital Markets (IPO and Take Overs), Deb Management/servicing, Debt Portfolio sales, Structured Finance (LBO and Project Finance) and Real Estate Finance.
• Senior Director and Co-Head of Real Estate Investment Banking, CBRE, Spain, 2020 – Present
• Director of Corporate Finance, CBRE, Spain, 2015 – 2019
• Responsible of NPL sales and servicing, SAREB, Spain, 2013 – 2014
• Director of Corporate Finance, ALANTRA, Spain, 2008 – 2011
• Associate and VP of Corporate Finance, ALANTRA, Spain, 2001 – 2008
• Analyst of Corporate Finance, MORGAN STANLEY, Spain, 1999 – 2000
• Summer trainee, Equity Analyst, ABN AMRO, Spain, 1998
• Summer trainee, Equity Capital Markets, SCHRODERS, Spain, 1997
• Summer trainee, Risk Department, SANTANDER, Spain, 1996
• Adjunct Professor of Real Estate Finance II in the Master in Real Estate Development, IE University, 2020
• Graduate in Economics and Business Administration, UCM-CEES, Spain, 1999