Executive Coach and Career Consultant, Entrena tu Talento
Bachelor in Architectural Studies
Patricia possesses an extensive (+15 years) leadership experience in people management and change management, developed within different professional roles in the higher education sector.
Career Management Counselling, Coaching and Training. Participate in career planning coaching and training activities for +800 professionals
• Executive Coach and Career Consultant. Entrena tu Talento, 2016 – Present
• Director of Programs and Campus Life Director. IE Business School, 2012 – 2016
• Executive Director of EMBA and Part time Programs, IE Business School, 2010 – 2012
• Associate Director. Careers Management Center. IE Business School, 2007 – 2010
• Associate Director. International MBA Program. IE Business School, 2004 – 2007
• Associate Director. Operations Dpt. IE Business School, 2002 – 2004
• Team Facilitator. IE BROWN Executive MBA. IE Business School & Brown University, 2018 – Present
• Academic and Careers Advisor. Bachelor in Psychology. IE University, 2017 – Present
• Adjunct Professor of Personal Branding, Building Powerful Relationships, Communication & Leadership Skills, Presentation Skills courses, IEU & IE Business School, 2016 – Present
• Corporate Trainer. Design and delivery of training programs across different organizations and in company programs. 2016 – Present
• Professor of Leadership and Influence, UFV_ADEN Business School, 2016 – Present
• Adjunct Professor of Case Method & Ethics Workshops, IE Business School, 2012 – Present
• IE Business School Excellence Academic Award according to student’s evaluation results in the 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014, 2014 – 2015, 2016 – 2017 Academic Years.
• Executive Coach. International Coach Federation.
• Certified Facilitator LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology Executive Master in HR Management. IE Business School
• MBA. IE Business School Bachelor in Economics. Universidad de Oviedo