Transformation Director. Amey Ltd.
Public Private Partnerships
Global Master in Real Estate Development
Pedro Gómez has over 15 years of experience in the Infrastructure management sector, being Operations Management and Analysis of business problems two of his core competences.
Currently based in London, he leads the restructure and transformation of Amey, the £2,2Bn British subsidiary of Ferrovial Services.
During his previous role as Director of the Infrastructures Centre of Excellence, he had the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of Ferrovial’s business models and operating expertise into Australia, North America, Qatar, Chile and Portugal, as part of the International footprint of the company.That stage of his career, along the role of Executive Director and Member of the Board of FBSerwis, the Polish subsidiary of Ferrovial Services, gave Pedro an incredible exposure to the public procurement models, PPPs and PFIs in particular, field where Ferrovial is one of the key International players today.
He is a born entrepreneur converted into a Business Angel, where he finds a perfect combination to channel his curiosity for innovation while mentoring start-ups, and young entrepreneurs, thanks to his wealth of executive experience.
His educational background has always rooted on Business Management. Pedro holds a BA in Business Administration from Universidad Complutense of Madrid and a Global Executive MBA from IESE Business School. During the year 2020 obtained a Business Strategy certificate from Wharton University of Pennsylvania.
Pedro Gómez currently teaches about Public Private Partnerships in the Global Master in Real Estate Development program at IE School of Architecture and Design.
• Transformation Director. Amey Ltd. (Ferrovial), London
• Previous experience:
– Director Centre of Excellence for Infrastructures, Ferrovial, London
– Managing Director and Member of the Board, FBSerwis, (Ferrovial), Poland
• Adjunct Professor. IE University, Global Master in Real Estate Development. Public Private Partnership, 2021
• BA in Business Administration, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
• Global Executive MBA, IESE Business School, Barcelona
• Business Strategy Certificate. Wharton University of Pennsylvania