Executive Director in the CBRE Workplace Strategy Centre of Excellence
What is next in Technology
Master in Strategic Interior Design
Peter Andrew has a personal ambition to transform work and workplace in Asia Pacific. To help create beautiful and functional buildings that drive business performance; better work practices; and enhance the lives of the everyday worker.
Peter is an Executive Director in the CBRE Workplace Strategy Centre of Excellence. Peter is responsible for developing and managing the Asia Pacific Regional Workplace Strategies team and driving market-recognised thought leadership, product development, standards of excellence and quality control across practice areas.
Peter works at c-suite level with corporations to excite and align business leaders around the opportunities of better places for work and learning; and give them the confidence and the tools to implement positive change in their organisations. His expertise lies with understanding the relationships between culture, behaviour, technology, organisational processes and the creation and use of physical environments.
Peter currently lives in Australia, having recently returned from Singapore (11 years) and United Kingdom (2 years). He has worked on projects in all parts of the world – particularly across almost all Asian countries – giving him deep insight into the many Asian cultures and work practices.
Peter is an excellent communicator and has significant experience dealing with senior stakeholders in corporations. He is an acknowledged global expert in this field with specific knowledge of implementation in an Asian context.
Peter also teaches, regularly speaks at public events and is a prolific author and creator of thought leadership in the industry. Peter’s current areas of focus are artificial intelligence, augmented reality, the future of work and the evolution of organisations – as well as bringing commonsense to reflecting on the future of work post-Covid 19. Peter loves spending time in mountains and snow skiing is a passion.
• Executive Director, CBRE Workplace Centre of Excellence, Singapore + Australia, 2012 – Present
• Director, DEGW/Aecom (Global Head of Innovation and Knowledge), London, 2010 – 2012
• Managing Director, DEGW Asia, Singapore, 2007 – 2010
• Director, DEGW Asia Pacific, Australia, 2000 – 2007
• Associate Director, Metier3, Australia, 1989 – 2000
• Adjunct Professor of Workplace, IE University, Spain, 2021 – Present
• Faculty, CoreNet Master of Corporate Real Estate, Australia + Asia, 2005 – 2017
• Visiting Lecturer, Faculty of Architecture + Building, University of Melbourne, 2000 – 2006
• Leading specialist sessions: National University of Singapore, University College London
• Bachelor of Architecture (Hons), Melbourne University
• Master of Planning and Design (Facility Planning & Management), Melbourne University
• Master of Corporate Real Estate (MCR W (Hons) CoreNet Global designation)