Master in Real Estate Development - Admissions & FeesExploring the relationship between real estate and the making of a city
TRANSFORM YOUR CAREER
We seek candidates who are dynamic, motivated, creative and who not only present excellent academic and professional credentials, but also possess the kind of interpersonal skills that will allow them to obtain maximun benefit from the program. Admission is granted on a rolling basis and although there is no deadline for applications for a particular intake, early application is recommended given that admission is competitive and limited to available space.
Liquid Learning at IE University
In this new reality, we understand it’s not always possible to attend class in person. That’s why we developed our Liquid Learning approach, which seamlessly adapts to individual needs and provides equal access to world-class education—whether on campus or online wherever you are.
RELEVANT INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
COMPLETE YOUR ENTIRE APPLICATION PROCESS ONLINE
Keeping everyone safe and healthy is our number one priority, but we understand that planning for your future must continue. With this in mind, we have implemented an application process that is 100% online.
COVID-19 APPLICANTS’ FAQS
Due to the current worldwide circumstances with Covid-19, please have a look at the most frequently asked questions we have prepared and collected for our students and candidates.
APPLY FOR IE RESILIENCE SCHOLARSHIP FUND
We have created a fund to help our students and highly qualified candidates who, due to the pandemic, find themselves facing an exceptionally uncertain economic environment.
Victor Aleñar Iglesias
Senior Manager of Global Recruitment
Want to learn more? We will be glad to help you.
We hope it will be useful for you and we look forward to meeting you in person in the future!Apply now
Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume. See example here.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7), Duolingo English Test (minimum score 120) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English. The validity of all previously mentioned English language certificates for IE’s admissions process is two years, from the date you took the exam.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 150€ (fee is not refundable)
- Personal Statement
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
ADMISSIONS COMMITTEE FINAL DECISION
The Admissions Department will contact you with the final resolution of your Admissions process. Should it be positive, you will be guided through next steps for your enrollment.
The tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year of the Master in Real Estate Development is 31.200 euros.
*Please bear in mind that prices are reviewed annually and are subject to change. To reserve a place, prospective students are requested to make a deposit of 5.200 euros (4,000 euros + 1,200 euros contribution to the IE Foundation) that will be deducted from the total tuition fee.
**Special Conditions for IE Alumni, please contact your admissions advisor for more information.
We understand that you’re making a significant investment and we believe that maximizing the availability of payment plan options is important in making your Master in Real Estate Development affordable. Our payment plans offer the following benefits:
- The ability to pay your tuition fees in up to 5 consecutive installments
- They can be used in conjunction with your financial aid award shall you receive a scholarship
- Our payment plans are interest-free and there are no pre-approval requirements or credit checks
Kindly note that plans with more than 3 consecutive installments will be charged 400€ for the administrative service it involves.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Department.
To further foster diversity within our programs, the IE Foundation awards tuition funding assistance to talented students in need of financial aid based on merit, distinctive competences and academic excellence. IE also has arrangements with leading banks to offer students attractive loan packages to finance tuition and living expenses.
Scholarships: IE’s Financial Aid Department currently offers a range of scholarships, loan agreements, and other financial aid options to help you fund your studies. We recommend that you apply for financing options as early as possible, as financial resources are limited and competition is intense. For more information on financial aid options for this program, please visit our Financial Aid website.
Loans: IE has agreements with several banks that have devised plans specifically to accommodate your needs. These conditions are:
- Loans available to cover up the tuition fees (except the Place Reservation fee).
- Loan repayment period of up to 8 years.
- Up to 18 months grace period on the principal.
- Variable interest rate based on the current mortgage rate index.
- The final decision on loan approval and any conditions it may be subject to, is made by the bank in question according to their own predetermined criteria.
Once accepted to an IE program, any student may send their loan application directly to IE. If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate funding: Students who have arranged full or partial funding from an employer or third party must return the signed Corporate Financing Form filled out by their sponsor to the Admissions Department, from whom it is available.