People + Policy + Desing + Technology
- A Government as a Platform, which promotes open standards, open data, interoperability, the use of the cloud and the integration of third parties’ innovation.
- Procurement processes open to new solutions that attract a diverse vendor market-place and regulations that boost innovation and the digital economy.
- A new culture of service design focused on delivery and on citizens’ needs.
- Institutions that bring new digital talent and skills to their workforces.
- Programs and funds that nurture the ecosystem of startups, corporations and universities to co-create solutions to the most pressing public problems.
This agenda translates into a program of activities including:
- Specialized training to boost transformation processes within your institution.
- Open innovation programs for governments and public institutions.
- Insights, knowledge and activities for public – private collaboration.
Govtech open innovation
We bring govtech startups closer to public institutions, accelerating the experimentation and scaling of new public sector digital solutions.
- Sales and investment for startups selling to governments or working in highly regulated industries.
- Mentors and experts in the public domain.
- Public innovators network.
- Piloting spaces in real contexts.
First Govtech laboratory in Spain, backed by Madrid’s regional government.
Training and courses
We foster a culture of intrapreneurship, experimentation and innovation within public institutions. We want to help those public innovators by creating a safe space where they can learn, imagine, design and iterate new services focused on the citizens.
PROGRAMS FOR CIVIL SERVANTS
Innovation capabilities for public executives
Five morning sessions going through the key topics that will inform your innovation and transformation strategy. Sessions grounded on organizations’ daily work and offering a merge of policy, design, tecnology and organizational change.
DURATION: 5 MORNING SESSIONS
Government digital acceleration program
Executive training program to equip officials and public representatives with the knowledge and tools necessary to promote change and digital transformation in their government institutions.
DURATION: 2 DAYS
Executive training program that provides the necessary skills and tools for creating govtech ecosystems.
DURATION: 3 WEEKS
How can we contribute to the development of a new public services portfolio focused on society needs?
We support digital governments.
Do you want to share an idea with us, collaborate on an event or simply get in touch to learn more about our work?CONTACT US
We would be thrilled to connect with you!
ABOUT THE INITIATIVE
The PublicTech Lab is a space for collaboration, experimentation and design of new solutions dealing with the great challenges faced by the public sector.
It is aimed at public innovators, startups and corporations committed to improving the lives of citizens through the use of innovation and technology. The PublicTech Lab contributes to the collaboration and understanding between public and private agents in the creation of technological solutions for a more sustainable and inclusive society.