Adjunct professor of Impact Writing at the IE School of Global and Public Affairs
Jakov Bojovic is an expert in policy communications. He is the Executive Director of the CEPOW Centre for Policy Writing (www.cepow.org).
Jakov has delivered training programs in policy-oriented and op-ed writing to government employees, think tanks, international organizations, and business sector advocates. He holds an MA in Public Policy and a Ph.D. in EU affairs at Central European University. He has researched and been published on issues of EU policymaking.
He has been teaching impact writing at the IE School of Global and Public Affairs since 2018.
- Executive Director, CEPOW Centre for Policy Writing, 2017 –
- Adjunct Professor, IE School of Global and Public Affairs, 2018 – Current
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Central European University, 2016 – 2020
- M.A. in Public Policy, Central European University, 2013 – 2014
- B.A. in International Relations, University of Belgrade, 2009 – 2013