Executive Master in Internationalization and Trade - AdmissionsIt's time to build more bridges
TUITION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
*The tuition fee includes:
- All expenses related to academic learning, including access to relevant technology, multimedia learning tools, conferences, physical and digital library resources, and IE Centers of Excellence.
- The mandatory residential weeks in Madrid and Geneva (flights and accommodation are not included).
- A contribution of 1,200 Euros to IE Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports scholarships, social initiatives and applied research to promote educational and professional opportunities for all.
Associate Director of Admissions
Would you like to know more? We'd love to hear from you!RECIEVE INFO
START THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS TODAY!Apply now
Online Application Form
Candidates should complete the sections that appear in the online application form and must also upload the following documents:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university (*)
- Official university transcripts (certified translation into English or Spanish)
- 1 page CV/Resume
- 1 essay
- 2 letters of recommendation
- English language certificate – for non-Native English speakers: we accept the TOEFL (minimum score of 100), the IELTS (minimum score of 7) or a Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency level. A certificate is not required if you completed an undergraduate degree in English.
- Photocopy of current passport
- Passport size picture
- Application fee: 125€ (fee is not refundable and payable at www.ie.flywire.com)
Should you have any issues attaching the documents, you may send them directly to us iegpa.Admissions@ie.edu
*Possible additional legalization and/or translation requirements might be applicable. Please click here for more info.
Once you have submitted your online application and paid the application fee, you will receive a link to answer three live questions, two in video format and one in written format. This way, our admissions team will be able to meet you virtually and evaluate your capacity to respond in real time.
You will have a personal interview (face-to-face or via Skype) with and Associate Director of the Admissions Team.
Admissions Committee Final Decision
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-3 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.
FINANCE YOUR DEGREE
The IE Foundation and all partner scholarships encourage talent, excellence, diversity, entrepreneurship and innovation.Learn more