Master in Digital Marketing
Brands, products, services, and organizations have become customer-centric, and the key is understanding consumers to be able to predict their behaviors on- and offline. This, along with the fast pace of digital disruption, has brought Digital Marketing front and center, and marketers now need to provide a seamless experience, regardless of the channel or device. Marketing today means marketing for a digital world.
The Master in Digital Marketing is taught by industry experts using hands-on and practical methodologies in order to bring the real challenges digital marketing professionals face today into the classroom. You will also develop project management, team building, and communication skills.
The program is delivered in 2 formats so you can choose the option that best fits your lifestyle: the Part-Time option lets you combine working and studying at the same time, and the Full-Time option offers a totally immersive year in Madrid.
WHAT YOU´LL LEARN
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Brand Strategy (Marketing Plan)
- Branding (brand architecture, brand identity, packaging, etc.)
- E-Commerce and E-Marketplace Platforms
- Product & Service Innovation
- Distribution Channels
- Sales Management
DIGITAL MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS & TOOLS
- Web & Omnichannel Marketing Automation
- Lead generation, Search (SEO/SEM), Social Media, Content and Display Advertising
- Marketing Automation
- Omnichannel Content Distribution
- Email, Mobile, and Wearable Techniques
- Content Creation & Branded Content
- Communication Strategy
DIGITAL CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT & ANALYTICS
- Digital Customer Management
- Digital Customer Intelligence
- Digital Customer Engagement
- Digital Consumer Behavior
- Market Research & Customer Insights
TECH & PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Digital Visualization for Marketing
- Digital Tech for Marketing
- Project Management
- Team Building
- Oral and Written Communication
- Career Preparation
The program offers unique opportunities to accelerate your career and increase your hiring potential in the job market.
For students wishing to get additional hands-on corporate or agency experience after graduation, HST's corporate partners will offer a select group of paid internships in the marketing departments of leading organizations (in Madrid and other key global locations).
This program will offer intensive, multiple-day workshops covering key tools that companies are looking for like Google Analytics and Hubspot (illustrative – exact tools will be defined soon). You will receive a certificate of participation from the company and HST will facilitate the process so you can, if you wish, obtain the full official certificate with an accelerated timeline and lower tuition.
Establish a solid foundation in marketing fundamentals during first-month Bootcamps in key topics such as Business, Finance & Statistics.
INTERESTED IN THE PROGRAM? Contact us! We will be more than happy to help.Receive info
Check out the brochure to explore more about the program.Check it out
The tuition for the Master in Digital Marketing is 29,200€* for the 2018-2019 academic year.
*Tuition is reviewed on a yearly basis and therefore subject to change.