- The admission process starts by submitting your online application along with your supporting documents.
- Highlight relevant academic and professional achievements, and tell us why you’re motivated to pursue the Master in Customer Experience & Innovation.
- It will take roughly 1 week for the Admissions Committee to review your file and provide you with initial feedback.
- You can start your online application at www.ie.edu/app
You can attach all your supporting documents to your online application, including your entrance exam and language certificate results. Alternatively, you can also send them by email to email@example.com at your earliest convenience. Supporting documents include:
• Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
• Entrance exam (GMAT, the GRE or the IE Global Admissions test)
• Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
• English Language Certificate (TOEFL minimum 100, IELTS minimum 7.0, or Cambridge Advanced (C1 minimum)/Proficiency not older than 2 years from the start of the program)
• Two Letters of Recommendation
• Three Essays
• Photocopy of Passport/DNI
• One Photo
The interview helps us to know you better, tests your communication abilities and will help determine whether or not your profile will meet the demands of the program. Interviews may be scheduled on campus, at one of our offices worldwide, in coordination with an IE event, or by Skype.
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-2 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admission is valid for the intake you apply to and for the following one.