- The admissions process starts by submitting your online application along with your supporting documents.
- Highlight relevant academic and professional achievements, and tell us why you’re motivated to pursue the MBD.
- It will take roughly 1 week for the Admissions Committee to review your file and provide you with initial feedback.
- You can start your online application at www.ie.edu/app Admission is granted on a rolling basis and although there is no deadline for applications, early applications are recommended given the limited number of places in the program.
You can attach all your supporting documents to your online application, including your entrance exam and language certificate results. Alternatively, you can also send them by email to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. Supporting documents include:
• Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
• Entrance exam (GMAT, the GRE or the IE Global Admissions test)
• Bachelor’s Degree Diploma
• English Language Certificate* (TOEFL minimum 100, IELTS minimum 7.0, or Cambridge Advanced (C1 minimum)/Proficiency not older than 2 years from the start of the program)
• 2 Letters of Recommendation
• 3 Essays
• Photocopy of Passport/DNI
• 1 Photo
*Exemptions apply when you have completed an entire Bachelor’s Degree in English, or demonstrated courses taught in English and academic transcripts, or you have worked for a minimum of 2 continuous years in an English-speaking country.
The interview helps us to know you in better, tests your communication abilities and will help determine whether or not your profile will meet the demands of the program. Interviews may be scheduled on campus, at one of our offices worldwide, in coordination with an IE event, or by Skype, should you be unable to meet us in person.
After the interview, your entire application will be evaluated holistically by our Admissions Committee. This is the last step of your application and it will take roughly 1-2 weeks for the Admissions Committee to get back to you with a final decision. Admissions are valid for the intake you apply to and the following one.
Prepare for the IE Entrance Exams.
Practice makes one perfect!
THE OFFICIAL DIPLOMA - REGISTRAR'S OFFICE
Requesting Spanish Bologna-Compliant Diploma.
The steps to request a diploma issued by the Spanish government are outlined below:
Present a Spanish bachelor degree diploma or equivalent (Not academic transcripts).
If the bachelor degree was obtained outside Europe, the degree must attest a level of studies equivalent to a Spanish university degree that would permit postgraduate studies in your country of study.
If the university degree was issued outside of the European Union (UE) or Switzerland, it should be legalized (either via the Hague Apostille or through diplomatic/consular legalization procedures).
If the Diploma is not in Spanish, English, French, Italian, Portuguese or Latin a sworn translation is needed.