Antonio De Vito
Antonio De Vito
Accounting & Management Control
Antonio has joined IE University in 2018. Before moving to Spain, he studied in Germany and received the Doctorate degree in Business and Economics from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management. During his doctoral studies, he focused on the interface between economics, finance, accounting, and law and paid special attention to taxation-related topics like profit shifting and transfer pricing, tax avoidance, taxes and debt contracting, labor economics and tax avoidance. In addition to being a doctoral student, he was research and teaching assistant at the chair of Business Taxation, where he was responsible for the master class in International Tax Strategy. He was also supervisor of the final theses of bachelor and master students.
He has been a member of the European Accounting Association and his work has been presented at several international conferences. In addition, he has acted as reviewer for leading academic journals such as European Accounting Review and Accounting and Business Research.
• Doctorate Degree in Business and Economics (Major: Accounting and Taxation), WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, Germany, 2018
• Visiting Scholar, UNC – Kenan Flagler Business School, USA, 2016
• M.Sc. in Business Administration and Law, Bocconi University, Italy, 2012
• B.Sc. in Business Administration and Law, Università del Salento, Italy, 2010
• Assistant Professor of Accounting, IE University, 2018-present
• Research and Teaching Assistant, WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management, 2013-2018
• Consultant, Deloitte & Touche, 2012