Since 1996, Antonio advises clients on tax matters, particularly focusing on international tax. He regularly advises Spanish companies investing abroad and foreign companies investing in Spain on legal and tax matters.
Antonio has ample experience in advising companies on tax matters related to complex international project finance, such as building and managing build-operate-transfer (BOT) projects (e.g., desalination, electrical installations, highways, and transmission lines), and acquiring assets (mainly ships, airplanes, and renewable-energy assets). Antonio regularly publishes articles in national and international specialized journals and publications, and is a permanent correspondent for Kluwer International Journal Highlights & Insights in European Taxation. He has published chapters on international taxation.
- Graduate in Law, ICADE (1995).
- Graduate in Business Administration, ICADE (1996).
- Antonio has been working at Cuatrecasas since 2002, and is a partner of the Tax Department.
- “Principales Novedades Tributarias para el ejercicio 2009” (Main Tax Innovations in 2010), AA.VV Cuatrecasas, Ed. Thomson Aranzadi.
- “Principales Novedades Tributarias para el ejercicio 2010” (Main Tax Innovations in 2010), AA.VV Cuatrecasas, Ed. Thomson Aranzadi.
- “Principales Novedades Tributarias para el ejercicio 2011” (Main Tax Innovations in 2011), AA.VV Cuatrecasas, Ed. Thomson Aranzadi.
- “Ilegalidad del IRNR aplicado a los dividendos de fuente española obtenidos por fondos de pensiones de la UE Anuario Fiscal para Abogados” (Illegality of non-resident income tax applied to Spanish dividends obtained from pension funds from the 2011 EU yearbook for lawyers), 2011 Tax Yearbook for Lawyers, Ed. La Ley Wolters Kluwer.
- “Dividend Withholding Tax on EU Pension Funds: The Spanish Experience”, published in “EU Income Tax Law: Issues for the years ahead,” Ed. IBFD, 2013.
- “Aspectos Fiscales Internacionales” (International Tax Aspects), in the collective work “La Franquicia” (The Franchise), Ed. Thomson Aranzadi, 2015.
- “Aspectos Fiscales Internacionales, Manual de la Reforma Tributaria 2015” (International Tax Aspects; Manual on Tax Reform 2015), collective work of Cuatrecasas, Ed. La Ley Wolters Kluwer, 2015.