Head of Digital Analytics, Unidad Editorial
Data Science & Technology
Francisco is currently Head of Digital Analytics at Unidad Editorial. Dedicated to the best knowledge of digital audiences in large media through data.
Formerly, he works for Grupo Prisa and Globomedia.
Francisco has a PhD in Communication Media from the Complutense University of Madrid and a Master in Web Analytics. In addition, he completed a Media MBA from IESE / University of Navarra.
He has studies in communication and business administration and has been a fellow at Soongsil University (Seoul, South Korea) and visiting researcher at the European Audiovisual Observatory of the Council of Europe (Strasbourg, France).
Interested in the link between business, media and data. He has also developed strategies linked to the world of television and social networks.
- Head of Digital Analytics, Grupo Unidad Editorial, Spain, 2016-Present
- Digital Analytics, Grupo Unidad Editorial, Spain, 2013-2016
- Audiences, Globomedia, Grupo Imagina, Spain, 2010-2012
- Audiences, Sogecable, Grupo Prisa, Spain, 2008-2010
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Analytics, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- Adjunct Professor of Digital Advertising, ESIC University, Spain, 2017-Present
- Media MBA, Navarra University, Spain, 2016
- Master in Digital Analytics, Kschool, 2013
- D. in Media Business, UCM, Spain, 2012
- Bachelor in Communication, UCM, Spain, 2007