Mr. Jean-Marc Bonnefous is the founder and managing partner of Tellurian Capital, an investment management firm focused on the commodity and the technology sectors, covering Fintech and deep tech activities (AI, blockchain, data analytics, encryption). Mr. Bonnefous has managed a number of funds over the years including the Tellurian New Frontier Technology Fund and the Tellurian Ascend Fund. He is a board director of the Bonseyes AI, and was a board observer at Clearmatics, a core blockchain infrastructure company, and at Adeya SA, a Swiss secure communication company.
Before founding Tellurian Mr. Bonnefous was an investment banker at BNP Paribas where he managed the global commodity derivative trading business from 1995 to 2006. Mr. Bonnefous is also professor adjunct in finance at the IE business school in Madrid, Spain, where he gives courses on Commodities investing and Blockchain technology.
Mr. Bonnefous has participated in numerous panels and talks at conferences on the topics of AI, blockchain and Fintech over the recent years.
• Tellurian Capital Management LLP, UK , Founding Partner and CEO (2007-present)
• Bonseyes Community Association, Switzerland, Board director and Co-founder Marketing Manager (2019-present)
• Clearmatics Technologies, UK, Board observer (2015-2017)
• Adeya SA, Switzerland, Board director (2014-2017)
• BNP Paribas, Managing director, London & New York (1995-2006)
• Adjunct Professor, IE University, Spain, 2014-present
• Lectures, Cambridge Judge Business School, UK, 2016-2018
• Graduate degree, Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po), France, 1984
• Master in Law, University Pantheon-Sorbonne-Assas, France, 1985
• Master in Finance, University PSL-Paris-Dauphine, France, 1986