Mariana Niethardt holds a Ph.D. in Political Philosophy and a Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy by Universidad Pontificia Comillas. She has taught Anthropology and Epistemology and has worked for many years at “Escuela de Filosofía” in Madrid. Currently she is teaching Humanities and Legal Thought at IE University.
- Academic Secretary and Courses Coordinator, Escuela de Filosofía, Spain, 2005-2014
- Adjunct Professor of Humanities and Legal Thought, IE University, Spain, 2019-Present
- Professor of Anthropology and Epistemology, Centro Universitario Villanueva, Spain, 2008-2014
- D. in Philosophy, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Spain, 2016
- Bachelor’s Degree in Philosophy, Universidad Pontificia Comillas, Spain, 2007