Martí Manent, Director of the Legal Bridge to Silicon Valley Executive Program, current professor and Alumni of IE Law School, is the Founder and CEO of Derecho.com (legal services online provider with more than 240.000 costumers) and Founder and CEO of elAbogado.com, the largest law firm directory in Spanish with more than 15.000 legal leads per month. Ecommerce professional and growth hacking specialist. He also has served as Legal compliance lawyer for several companies and is specialized in e-commerce, startups, digital content, data protection, and intellectual property.
Prior to this Martí worked as an attorney at law in the It, corporate and financial department at Garrigues Abogados (Garrigues Abogados is the largest law firm in Europe ).
- LLM Asesoría Jurídica de Empresas, IE Law School
- Law Degree, Universidad de Barcelona (Abat Oliba)
- Chief Executive Officer, elAbogado.com, 2010 - Present
- Chief Executive Officer of Derecho.com, 2000 - Present
- Director of the Executive Program, Legal Bridge to Silicon Valley, 2014 - Present
- Associated Professor, IE Law School, 2002 - Present
- Head of Legal and Compliance, MailTrack, 2014 - Present
- Head of Legal and Compliance, Redbooth, 2008 - 2015
- Vicepresident, Confianza Online, 2008 - 2015
- President of Asociación Española eCommerce (Adigital), 2007 - 2010
- Lawyer, Garrigues Abogados, 1998 - 2000