Miguel Galve started his professional career in 1998 in the telecommunication industry (Vectone) in Paris, soon after he moved to London where he qualified as English Solicitor in 2005. During this years he supported the international expansion of the group acquiring expertise in contracting, litigation, regulatory and corporate.
He moved to Madrid in 2006 as he changed to the biotech industry (Tigenix – Takeda group). In 2011 Miguel joined Danish pharmaceutical company Novo Nordisk as Legal & Compliance Manager where he developed his compliance skills in the pharmaceutical sector. He covered the Iberian territory from Madrid and the African operations from Dubai in different periods.
Miguel is member of the pharma working group at the Spanish Compliance Association (ASCOM).
Miguel finished his Law degree in University of Murcia in 1996. Then he studied European Union Law in Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and completed the first stage of his university education at University Paris X Nanterre with an International Trade Law DESS.
- Novo Nordisk (2011- 2017)
- Compliance Counsel – Madrid (Jul. 2016 – Jul. 2017)
- Legal and Compliance Manager BAAF (Business Area Africa) – Dubai (Jan. 2014 – Jun. 2016)
- Legal and Compliance Manager Middle Africa - Dubai (Jul. 2013 – Dec. 2014)
- Legal Counsel Spain and Portugal - Madrid (Apr. 2011 – Jul. 2013)
- Genetrix Group (2006 - 2011)
- Tigenix - Director of the Legal Department – Madrid (Jan. 2008 – Apr. 2011)
- Genetrix - Director of the Legal Department – Madrid (Mar. 2006 – Dec. 2007)
- Vectone - Head of the Legal Department – Paris – London (1998 - 2006)(in Paris between Apr. 1998 and Dec. 1999 and in London between Jan. 2000 and Feb. 2006)
- Compliance Officer Executive Program by Centro Universitario Villanueva (2018)
- Master in International Trade Law by University Paris X Nanterre (1998)
- Master in European Union Law by University Carlos III de Madrid (1997)
- Law Degree by University of Murcia (1996)