Natalia Pastor Caballero
Professor Pastor is an expert in the area of Indirect Taxation and is highly specialised in local and international taxation.
Partner within the Indirect Tax Department of the Madrid office of KPMG in Spain, she has served as Head of the practice’s Value Added Tax (VAT) Department for over 12 years having overall more than 28 years of experience.
Her recent accomplishments include a large number of projects involving restructuring of multinational groups in the planning and the implementation phases and a major research effort to identify insights in complex cross-border transactions in different industry sectors, such as the automotive, pharmaceutical, retail, distribution and manufacturing industries.
She has extensive experience in dealing with the Spanish tax authorities on matters related to rulings and litigation procedures. She is an active speaker at seminars and tax forums and the author of numerous tax publications. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Law Degree (E1) from the Universidad Pontificia of Comillas University (ICADE) of Madrid.
- Partner, Indirect Tax Services, KPMG Abogados Spain.
- Member of the Madrid Bar Association, Madrid since 1991.
- Recognised in The Best Lawyers in Spain.
- Speaker at seminars and tax forums.
- Author of numerous tax publications.
- Professor at the Madrid IE Business School, Madrid.