Dr. Rachida Justo, is Academic Chair and Associate professor of Entrepreneurship at IE Business School and Academic Director of BBVA-Momentum Social Enterprise Accelerator. Rachida designs and delivers entrepreneurship and women entrepreneurship courses at several academic levels (MBA, Executive Education, In-Company programs, Phd and Undergraduate). Her research focuses on social entrepreneurship and the performance outcomes of women entrepreneurs. Her work has been published in leading international journals such as the Journal of Business Venturing, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice and Small Business Economics, as well as in several books and book chapters. She has also received several awards such as the “Best Women’s Entrepreneurship Paper Award” and the “Distinguished Reviewer Award” from the Entrepreneurship division of the Academy of Management, the “Research excellence award” from IE Business School and the “Outstanding Award for Best Doctoral Dissertation” from the UAM. Parallel to her academic career, she also served as the Associate Director for the Dean’s Research Office at IE Business School, and as a member of GECES, an Expert Group of the European Commission on Social Entrepreneurship. Rachida’s holds three nationalities and speaks five languages.
Course: Social entrepreneurship- Entrepreneurial Management- Corporate Entrepreneurship.
- D. in Economics and Development (Entrep).
- Entrepreneurship Teacher’s Program, Harvard Business School.
- Author of teaching cases, academic papers, press articles and books on entrepreneurship, keynote speaker..
- Academic Chair, Entrepreneurship department
- Academic Director, BBVA-Momentum Social Enterprise Accelerator
- Member of the Expert group of the European Commission on social entrepreneurship (GECES) until 2014