Teresa Dickler is currently an Assistant Professor in Strategy at IE University. She holds a PhD in Management from Giessen University in Germany. Teresa’s research interests revolve around corporate strategy and firm scope. In her work she devotes particular attention to how some firms are able to reconfigure their resource base more effectively than others and are thereby benefitting from increased flexibility, innovativeness, and ultimately firm performance. She regularly attends international conferences such as Academy of Management, Strategic Management Society, or the Strategy Science Conference to present her research. While Teresa currently teaches International Strategy at undergrad level, she has also taught International Management, Corporate Strategy, and Competitive Strategy at undergraduate and Master level in Germany.
• Ph.D. in Business Administration, Giessen University (Germany), 2019
• Visiting Ph.D., University of Connecticut (U.S.A.), 2016
• Master in Business Administration (with honors), Giessen University (Germany) and Umeå Business School (Sweden), 2014
• Bachelor in Business Administration (with honors), Giessen University (Germany), 2011
• Assistant Professor of International Strategy, IE University, 2018 – present
• Lecturer, Giessen University (Germany), 2014 – 2018
• Teaching Assistant, Giessen University (Germany), 2009 – 2014