Financial Decision Making for Managers Financial Decision Making for Managers aims to give managers and professionals the skills and confidence in finance to feel empowered to make and convey financial decisions.
The program focuses on financial concepts with practical exercises and real life challenges that company managers are facing. Throughout the course, you will be learning traditional financial theory applied to practical exercises that will be in sync with risk you may face in your own company or business.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM?
- Comprehend and assess significant financial statements such as balance sheets and Profit & Loss (P&L) Statements.
- Perform maturity matching so you can identify operating drivers that can help generate value in a business model.
- Master the company’s financial lifecycle inside and out by correlating the P&L statement, balance sheet, and return on equity (ROE) and its drivers.
- Use forecasting to make decisions that impact over a more extended period
- Ensure you can give your investors back as much money as possible in return for their investment.
- Learn how to add value to the way you finance your enterprise.