How to apply for IE loans?
Students in the lounge room.
Who can apply?
All admitted students and candidates going through the admission process for any Master´s and for some specific Executive Education programs at IE can apply for a loan to finance completely or partially the cost of tuition excluding the place reservation and contribution to the IE Foundation.
Special interest rates for IE students.
- No penalty for early repayment.
- Full time students can take advantage of grace periods, while coursing the program, for loan repayment.
Keep in mind
- You can apply simultaneously for loans from our cooperating financial institutions, but you will only be able to choose one of them to finance your program.
- Always have a plan B when it comes to financing. At the end of the day these are loan applications which are subject to the approval of independent financial institutions.
- You cannot apply for a loan once your program has started.
- Please bear in mind that these loans will not cover living expenses.
- Each financial institution has specific conditions. This means that some of them may have important limitations that do not exist with others (for example, limitation regarding the total amount to be financed) or additional requirements for your application. Make sure to find out more about these peculiarities by calling the IE Financial Aid Department.