The European Management Program in International Real Estate - Program
RETAIL & LOGISTICS IN DISRUPTIVE TIMES. Eltville, 13 - 15 February
The Power of Long-Term Trends
- German Macro and the Fear of Negative Interest rates.
- The Power of Long-Term Trends (Demographics and Urbanization).
- How to Rebuild Cities.
- What can European Retailers Learn from China?
Retail and Logistics: two of a kind?
- Disrupting Real Estate: How to Foster Innovation?
- Site Visit in Frankfurt.
- Working Session: How to Rescue Offline Shopping
City of the Future
- Smart Cities.
- Logistics at the Core of the New City.
- Presentation of Working Group Results.
PRIVATE RENTED & BUILD-TO-RENT SECTORS. Madrid, 26 - 28 March
The PRS and BTR Business
- Fundamentals of Spanish Economy and Drivers for PRS.
- Discussion and Site Visit: Madrid Nuevo Norte and PRS.
- Dinner with a Keynote Speaker: Humphrey White, Knight Frank. MD
Legal Aspects and New Tech Tools for PRS
- Rental Housing Act – Challenges and Rental Classes.
- Immediate Future of PRS and Proptech.
- Site Visits.
- Networking Dinner with IE Real Estate Club.
Development and Management of PRS
- Welcome Breakfast at IE Campus in Segovia.
- PRS Development and Management in Spain.
- Conclusions and Wrap-Up.
INNOVATION IN FINANCE & THE EUROPEAN RE MARKET. Paris, 4 - 6 June
Innovation in the European Real Estate Market
- Innovating Trends for the European Real Estate Investment Market in 2020.
- Site visits in Paris: Trinity Tour and Fondation Lafayette.
Pan-European Investment Strategy
- Project: Learning Diary.
- Innovating and Implementing a Pan-European Investment Strategy in Real Estate Fund and Asset Management.
- Case Study | Managing the Future: Asset management, the Take of Two Sites.
- Working Group Presentations.
Innovation in Real Estate
- Diary-based Action Learning Project Presentations.
- Summary, Review, and Conclusions.
- Graduation Ceremony.
A Liquid Learning Experience
At IE Business School Executive Education, we strive to provide an educational experience that works with the rhythm of high-performing professionals. Throughout our over 20 years as leaders in online learning, we have constantly sought to refine our approach. We have chipped away at the barriers that obstruct dynamic executives from discovering the latest best practices or gaining the tools to lead more effectively.