WATCH: Artificial Intelligence Enablers to Digitize Healthcare
Watch the discussion on the digital and AI advancements in the healthcare setting, data, and their regulation in Europe that the Center for the Governance of Change organised on February 3rd, 2021.
The event was hosted by Members of the European Parliament Eva Kaili and Maria Manuel Leitão Marques.
- MEP Eva Kaili (S&D, Greece) – Chair of STOA & Centre for Artificial Intelligence (C4AI).
- MEP Maria Manuel Leitão Marques (S&D, Portugal) – Vice Chair of the Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection.
- Dr Mireia Crispin, “Future of Healthcare” Research Director, IE Center for the Governance of Change (Spain).
- Dr Matthew Fenech, Medical Safety Lead, Ada Health (Germany)
- Dr Velislava Petrova, Innovation Consultant, UNAIDS (Switzerland)
- Dr Michal Wlodarski, CEO, Solvemed Group (Poland)
Moderated by: Dr Marcos Gallego, “Future of Healthcare” Research Lead, IE Center for the Governance of Change (Spain).
The session addressed issues such as:
- AI integration in healthcare: innovations, solutions and lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Unifying data capture and interoperability for digital and AI-based health.
- Developing context-specific solution building and evaluation.
- Co-creation and empowerment of local actors.
- Efficient integration of the top-down and bottom-up approaches.