Scaleup: How to successfully manage growth This program is designed for owners, founders, and startup entrepreneurs who have successfully validated their business model and are ready for what comes next.
26 Sep 2018 - 02 Oct 2018
What will your learn in this program?
- Identify your situation in the startup to scale up stage, and adapt your company accordingly.
- Take advantage of risk and be able to run towards it, so you can also take advantage of one of the main drivers of successful scaling: “exponentiality”.
- Learn from other disciplines of management how growth occurs, and how to manage it.
- Create and manage the culture for your company. There’s always a culture, the question is whether you design it or it happens by accident.
- Be able to match supply with demand by learning from the well-established field of operations.
This course gave me the opportunity to analyze my business from every angle and network with startups and scaleups from different countries. Among other things, I have learned about the differences between startups and scaleups, growth startegies, and and what to do if you decide not to scale. The live sessions were great too, we got the chance to ask questions about our businesses, more like consultancy sessions. Thank you IE!
Entrepreneur (Founder of S Sahara Fragrances) and a part time Lecturer at the Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance.