All current students who paid the contribution to the IE Foundation are automatically registered in the Alumni Association as members for two years after graduation. After those years, you will decide whether to keep being a member of the IE Alumni Association, for what you need to contribute with an annual fee of 160€.
This membership allows you to:
- Access to the Virtual Library:
The aim of IE Library is to meet the needs of both students and alumni by giving them access to services and resources which give way to creation and knowledge. We understand that there is something equally to knowledge, and that is the power of easily navigate it. Hence, we provide everything alumni need to find exactly what they want, when they want. IE library offers, for Associated Alumni, remote access to the resources below: ABI/INFORM Global, The Arts (Research Library), Avery Index to Architectural, Business (Research Library), Career Insider Vault, Econlit, Factiva, GlobalEdge, Health & Medicine (Research Library), History (Research Library), JSTOR, Literature & Language (Research Library), Orbis, PsycArticles, Research Library, SABI, Science & Technology (Research Library), Social Sciences (Research Library), Wall Street Journal, Warc, Westlaw International…
- Continuous education: you will have access to online learning sessions with IE Professors. All sessions will be announced on our Alumni agenda. Next sessions:
- September 30th: Using Disruptive Innovation to Launch Successful Ventures. Prof. Juan Pablo Vazquez Sampere (English).
- November 25th: Recuperación de la economía española, ¿cuánto nos queda? Prof. Patricia Gabaldón (Español).
- April 6th 2016: Highbeam marketing plans Prof. José María Compagni (English).
- Publications: you will receive the Ideas Magazine, key source of IE news and updates. In addition, members of the IE Alumni Association have the opportunity to submit stories on their start-up ventures as content to the magazine.
- Special Agreements and discounts: special discounts on various products and services offered by leading companies in a variety of sectors. Additional discounts in the IE Store (María de Molina, 4).
- Access to all IE facilities: Alumni Association members will have free access to IE facilities and can book workrooms, subject to availability to approval, upto a total of 2,5 hours per week with a maximum capacity of 8 people per workroom.
- Career advising services: provided by the Career Management Center
For any other information, please contact us.