BELONGING TO IE ALUMNI COMES WITH ESSENTIAL BENEFITS
IE benefits carry on for life; as an IE alumnus, you are an integral part of our family and we are here to help guide you at every stage of your professional journey. IE for Life is a suite of benefits designed to give back to our alumni community with exclusive ongoing education, career, and networking resources.
LIFETIME ALUMNI EMAIL
Access your lifetime alumni email account (@alumni.ie.edu) with unlimited Google Drive storage & access to Google apps. Don’t forget to forward your email to a personal email if you don´t check your alumni account frequently.
ACCESS THE ALUMNI NETWORK
Get ready for your next career move.
- Lifetime access to IE’s Career Portal, over 7,000 positions posted annually and leadership skills resources, salary guides, and more.
- Access to our peer-to-peer mentoring platform where you can either receive career advice or volunteer to be a mentor within the IE community.
- Access to Careers events and workshops, such as “Highly Effective Job Search”, an in-depth career workshop designed to maximize your job search strategy. Find upcoming events.
- Contact Talent & Careers to schedule two coaching sessions, available up to two years after graduation. Email Talent & Careers.
Stay competitive in the marketplace with ongoing learning opportunities.
- Free, certified online classes brought to you by IE and Coursera, with specializations in Marketing, Brand, Economics, Critical Thinking, Retail, Law, and others. Log in with your IE Business School ID (@alumni.ie.edu) to create your Coursera account. Discover more.
- Loyalty discount of up to 25% to all alumni who wish to pursue further studies with IE masters and executive education programs. Find your program
- IE Insights: discover the latest trends in business, technology, innovation, and more on our knowledge hub with articles from IE faculty and thought leaders.
- Law Ahead: access IE Law´s School’s newsletter that provides a richer understanding of the rapidly changing global legal profession.
- Access resources and sessions from the IE Center for Health, Well-being & Happiness to help you live and work at your very best–for your body, mind, and soul.
- On-demand publications with the latest research insights from our faculty:
Alumni can access the physical IE Library at María de Molina 31bis in Madrid or at Segovia campus during visiting hours (Monday – Friday 10 am to 7 pm). No appointment needed prior; please bring your DNI or passport for registration.
Some IE online library resources are available exclusively for Alumni Plus members.
Don´t miss out on additional benefits available to you.
- Up to 25% loyalty discount for alumni who wish to pursue further studies with our masters and executive education programs.
- Take advantage of special offers from hundreds of companies and providers with IE Perks. Currently available in Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Mexico, US.
- 15% off products at the official IE Store (both on campus and online).
ENHANCE YOUR ALUMNI BENEFITS
Annual subscription to Microsoft 365 Personal
Two 1-to-1 sessions with IE Executive Career coaches to design your career plan and job search strategy
Job Search Group (weekly sessions with up to 8 participants and individual action plan)
Networking events and career webinars
Alumni Plus Speaker Series on the latest business and leadership insights
Online subscription to Wall Street Journal, El País, Expansión, and El Mundo
50% discount on Alumni Weekend events
*Free during 2 years upon graduation, courtesy of the IE Foundation
€ 160/yearJoin Now
POWERED BY IE ALUMNI
Uncover your strengths, improvement areas, and design your career strategy with Korn Ferry Advance (normally only available in the United States), which includes the following services:
• Unlimited 1-to-1 sessions with licensed Korn Ferry coaches
• Self-assessment tool to uncover strengths and blind spots
• Resume analysis to see how recruiters process your resume
• AI-based interview preparation to share with your coach
• 3,000+ e-learning resources on leadership skills development and more
*Alumni Plus Membership required
+ € 500/yearUpgrade Now
POWERED BY IE TALENT & CAREERS
LIFELONG LEARNING BOOSTER
Develop new ways of thinking, new business models and acquire new skills and tools with our short Executive Education programs.
Enroll in one Executive Education short program or one High Impact Online Program at the exclusive pricing with the Lifelong Learning Booster (savings from 50%, with standard tuition fees up to €4,000)
Find the right program for you below and if you wish for more info, fill out the form to contact your IE Alumni team.
*Alumni Plus Membership required
+ € 650/yearUpgrade Now
POWERED BY IE EXPONENTIAL LEARNING
WE'RE HERE TO HELP
We would be delighted to help you understand the various benefits available to you as IE alumni. For more information on any IE Alumni benefit that may be of your interest, whether that be related to networking, career development, continued education and your lifelong benefits, please fill out the form and book a meeting with your IE Alumni Advisor.
LIFELONG LEARNING WITH ALUMNI PLUS
Business & Market Insights
Entrepreneurship & Digital Innovation
Sustainability & Social Impact