FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DO I RECOVER MY USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Forgot your IE Alumni username or password?
Keep in mind:
- Upon graduation, your IE login ID changes from USERNAME@student.ie.edu to USERNAME@alumni.ie.edu
- Your login data is case-sensitive and when logging in, you will need to write the entire login ID, with @alumni.ie.edu
Enter the email address linked to your Alumni account and click Send. We will send you an email with your Alumni username. If you don´t see an email from us in your inbox within a few minutes, check your spam folder.
Enter your IE Alumni account USERNAME@alumni.ie.edu and we will send you an email with instructions to recover your password.
HOW CAN I UPDATE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Life is all about change. Do you need to update your personal contact information associated with your alumni account?
Access your Alumni Profile to update your personal data (mobile phone, email, address) and communication settings so we can stay connected with you. In addition, your public alumni profile will be updated in the Alumni Directory so other IE community members who wish to network in your region may find you.
WHAT IS IE CONNECTS?
IE Connects is your “go-to” platform to connect with the IE Community! IE Connects allows IE students and alumni to expand their network through clubs and the Directory, join events worldwide, find career related resources and much more. Members of the IE Community with IE login credentials can access the platform.
Would you like to understand how to best use IE Connects or need help accessing the platform? We’re happy to help. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW CAN I CONTACT OTHER ALUMNI?
Wish to reach out to other alumni in your area or working in your industry?
As IE Alumni, you have lifetime access to the alumni directory. This is a great way to find, connect and collaborate with over 69,000 Alumni from 165 countries and all IE programs. The Alumni Directory is a powerful networking tool that can help you in many different ways. Imagine relocating to another country and you want to meet up with your peers that work in your sector. Don´t forget to update your personal contact information and your communication preferences in the Directory.
HOW CAN I ACCESS MY IE ALUMNI EMAIL?
Your @alumni.ie.edu email account can be accessed by Gmail
Check your IE Alumni email inbox with your alumni account (@alumni.ie.edu).
If you do not check your alumni account often, re-direct your lifetime IE email to a personal account to make sure you do not miss out on important IE updates. Go to: Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
WHAT CONSTITUTES IE ALUMNI STATUS?
Not sure if you’re IE Alumni?
An IE Alumni is defined as any person completing an IE Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree from IE University, including some executive education programs that grant alumni status. The following programs grant a certificate of completion and alumni status:
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters, MBAs and Dual Degrees
- General Management Program
- Senior Management Program (SMP)
- Advanced Management Program (AMP)
- Programas Especiales de Alta Dirección
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
HOW DO I GET MY DIPLOMA?
- To request your IE private diploma, send an email to email@example.com. Include your complete address (including country), a contact telephone number, and scanned copies of your ID or passport. Your diploma will be sent to you via “snail” mail (costs will be covered by the Registrar’s Office).
- If you applied for an official IE University diploma, you will receive an email with further instructions for how to collect it, once it has arrived to IE. Please note that the issuance of the official diploma from the Spanish authorities will take approximately 12 calendar months.
- English level certificates, exchange transcripts, fulfillment of loan payment, etc., will be sent once corresponding proof is presented by respective departments. For more information, please contact your IE Program Assistants.
- To authorize another person to pick up your diploma, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the person and a scanned copy of his/her ID or passport. When picking up the diploma, the authorized person must present his/her ID and a signed authorization at the Registrar’s Office, Monday through Friday, from 10:00 am to 07:30 pm.
What is Alumni Plus?
IE Alumni Plus (formerly known as the IE Alumni Association/ Asociación de Antiguos Alumnos) is a suite of premium benefits, resources and exclusive events designed to accompany IE Alumni throughout their professional journey with Lifelong Learning, Career Resources and Networking. IE Alumni Plus has an annual membership fee of 160* euros/year.
* The IE Foundation sponsors a complementary Alumni Plus membership for up to two years for recent graduates (Management Programs: 1 year, Masters and Undergraduate Degrees: 2 years).
What is IE For Life?
IE for Life is a suite of benefits designed to give back to our alumni community with exclusive ongoing education, career, and networking resources. IE for Life consists of essencial benefits for all Alumni and the option to become a premium Alumni Plus member at any time. See “What is Alumni Plus?” for more information.
Find a full list of IE for Life benefits here
For more information, please contact us at our campus in Madrid: