Who can request a loan?
Admitted students and candidates in the process of admission for IE Executive Education programs, Spanish fiscal residents, may request a loan to finance the total or partial cost of the tuition fees, always excluding the place reservation and the contribution to the IE Foundation fees.
Special interest rates for IE students.
- No penalty for early repayment.
- You can apply simultaneously for several loans in all the financial institutions with which we collaborate, however you can only choose one of them to finance your program.
- Always have an alternative plan, since loan approvals depend on the financial institutions.
- Funding can only be requested before the beginning of the program.
- Living expenses cannot be financed through these loans.
- Each financial institution has specific conditions. This implies that with some of them there may be important limitations that do not exist with others (e.g. limit of the amount to be financed, receive only a provisional program diploma until the cancellation of the loan, etc.) or additional requirements for its application. You can find out more about these special conditions by calling the IE Financial Aid Department.