Financial aid for Master Programs
The Financial Aid Office offers a wide variety of scholarship programs and loan options. Our mission is to assist candidates in the development of a realistic and solid financial plan and guide them through the revision and application processes.
The IE Foundation awards tuition assistance to talented students based on economic need, merit, distinctive competencies and academic/professional excellence.
IE Scholarships are possible thanks to the generosity of our alumni, companies, partner organizations and other donors.
Candidates may apply for scholarships 48 hours after having submitted their admissions application to one of our master programs. Applications will not be evaluated by the Financial Aid Committee until the candidate has a formal admission to the program.
It is important to carefully analyze which scholarships are the ones that best fit your profile before applying. Each scholarship has a series of specific requirements. In order for the Scholarship Committee to evaluate your application, you must prove that you effectively meet the established requirements.
The Financial Aid Office is at your disposal to help you through the application process and to answer any questions you may have.
In order to formally apply for an IE scholarship, please complete the online financial aid application.
It is important to remember:
- You may apply to a maximum of three scholarships.
- IE Scholarships, along with scholarships granted through IE sponsors and agreements, are not accumulative.
- IE scholarships do not cover the place reservation nor the IE Foundation donation.
- IE Scholarship funds are limited, thus:
- In addition to accrediting the merits that make you worthy of the selected scholarship(s), you will have to provide information about your financial situation. Between two candidates with similar profiles and merit, priority will be given to the one who certifies having a greater need.
- We highly recommend that students apply for financial aid as soon as possible.
FIND THE COMPLETE LIST OF IE SCHOLARSHIPS FOR MASTER PROGRAMS HEREDiscover them
Thanks to the agreements signed by IE with various financial institutions, many of our students have access to student loans, which provide financing through attractive terms and conditions.
The Financial Aid Office is here to help and support you through the loan process by helping you assess and understand the different financing options that exist.
Please take into account that all final decisions regarding loan applications are made by the respective bank. Thus, we highly recommend that candidates submit their loan application with enough time to make further adjustments and/or seek out alternatives if necessary.
For more information regarding the specific agreements, please contact email@example.com