In today's hyper-competitive digital landscape, successful businesses understand that exceptional User Experience (UX) is paramount. Our program is meticulously designed to equip executives, like you, with the strategic insights and practical skills required to craft digital products that not only captivate users but also convert them into loyal customers.
Our comprehensive curriculum delves deep into the art and science of UX strategy. You will gain a profound understanding of user psychology, behavior analysis, and data-driven decision-making. Learn how to create seamless user journeys, design intuitive interfaces, and optimize conversion funnels to maximize your product's impact on your bottom line.
Led by industry-leading experts and seasoned UX professionals, this program offers a perfect blend of theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience. Through real-world case studies and practical exercises, you'll refine your ability to diagnose UX issues, implement effective solutions, and continuously improve your product's conversion rates.
In this program, we will understand the business value of design and explore how digital leading companies are applying design strategies to improve their business models. To provide the students with the knowledge, learnings and tools to apply user-centered design techniques for building digital products. The goal is not for you to become a professional designer (this requires months of training and experiences) but to be able to understand design and be part of a product team.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
1. Explain the three critical success factors to become a design leader, demonstrating understanding of foundational concepts in the experience economy.
2. Discuss the role of design in the business world, showcasing a deeper understanding of how design contributes to organizational success.
3. Analyze the business value of design in the context of customer experience, applying theoretical knowledge to practical scenarios and real-world examples.
4. Propose improvements to the digital product design process within a company, synthesizing knowledge of design principles to enhance organizational workflows.
5. Create a product vision and wireframes of a prototype, following UX best practices and assessing the consequences of design decisions.
April 17th - May 15th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Apply design to maximize return on investment.
Create better digital products and customer pathways.
Use UX research to improve your business´s offering.
Contribute and lead cross-functional design teams.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.