Welcome to Admissions Department
At IE University we are well aware that choosing what to study at university is one of the most important decisions you have to make in life. Your choice will have a huge bearing on your personal journey, your professional future and your achievements in life.
We want your degree to be a transformative experience that opens the door to a unique future. With this in mind, IE University has devised an educational model that centers on experiencing international diversity, alongside personalized studies based on academic excellence, entrepreneurship, continuous innovation and a unique approach to humanities—all of which lead to practical learning. Our mission at IE University’s Admissions Department is to help you choose the right undergraduate program for you, and to support you in your application to study at IE University.
For the model to work, we need candidates with an international outlook, who have a pioneering, flexible, and entrepreneurial spirit, and who are, to a great extent, already putting this potential into practice.
Right now, you are choosing a university, and you may well think you don’t have enough experience to have nurtured a specific profile, “I’m only just beginning to discover what I’m capable of”, we hear you cry. We know what you mean. It’s not about who you are now, but about your potential—and we’re sure you have already done lots of things to showcase this potential.
There is something important you must remember. We are looking for balanced candidates. We are interested in everything about you, not just your academic abilities.
Feel free to contact us at any time.
Executive Director of Admissions
What We Can Do For You
The IE Admissions Department can help you with:
- Obtaining in depth information about the IE University philosophy and the degree you are interested in
- Guidance on the application process and entry requirements
- Setting up an appointment for the Admission Test and the Admissions Interview
- Getting to know the campus and its facilities
- Specific instructions about the enrollment process, including the accreditation of your previous studies
- Information about the different payment and financial aid options
- Organizing a welcome event for visitors, including parents and counselors.