Program Goals and Skills
DBA program provides students with fundamental knowledge about the science of management with a special focus on research methods, including quantitative and qualitative methods.
The skills that students acquire during the Program include:
- The vision to recognize important and unexplored business issues.
- A capacity to develop research questions.
- The ability to use a variety of research methods to collect, analyze and present data.
- The ability to able to create knowledge that is of theoretical and practical significance.
- An ethical attitude when designing and conducting research.
- The networking skills required to work in collaboration with the business community.
- The writing skills required to present the new ideas and body of knowledge in a coherent way following the standards of major management journals.
- The presentation skills required to disseminate their work in professional conferences at national and international levels.
The DBA Program offers a great variety of core and methodological courses to provide you with the most accurate tools to successfully develop your research in academia. In order for the students to gain a deeper knowledge in their area of concentration, as well as complementing their research with other seminars that might be of interest, electives are offered every year, changing according to the dominating profile of the students.