Haytham ElBendary is Professor of Marketing at IE Business School. Haytham held managerial positions for more than 25 years in corporates and multinationals like The Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Kraft Foods International, and PepsiCo. Currently, Haytham is Business Unit Director for Masafi Co; Masafi is the Market leader in bottled mineral water/ Beverage Category in United Arab Emirates -UAE- and GCC markets based in Dubai, before that Haytham led the role of Sales and Marketing Development Director for PepsiCo bottler in Saudi Arabia, He leads a team of professionals who managed Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management and Business analytics functions.
Haytham main asset for teaching is his experience on national and international scale in Marketing Strategy, Product Management, Channel Development, Distribution Strategy and Consumer Engagements Programs.
During his career, Haytham led several marketing campaigns on regional and international level through dedicated multiple category teams, he has been able to design and apply different strategies, policies and marketing plans in Food & Beverage industries. His main areas of interest include International Marketing, Brand Building Strategies, Customer Development and Retention, Distribution Strategies and New Products Introduction. Haytham is currently preparing his DBA (Doctorate of Business Administration) from IE Business School-2016.
• 2019: Business Unit Director. Masafi LLC, UAE & International Markets. Dubai (Current)
• 2017: Sales and Marketing Development Director. PepsiCo- MenaBev, KSA
• 2014: Director; OT & Revenue Management. PepsiCo- Sipco, KSA
• 2011: Director; Organized Trade, Trade Marketing. PepsiCo- Sipco. KSA
• 2007: Business Manager, KSA, Kraft Foods Int.
• 2004: Modern Trade Manager, KSA, Kraft Foods Int.
• 2003: Regional Sales Manager, Frito-Lay, PepsiCo, KSA
• 2000: Regional Sales Manager, AGL, Coca Cola Bottling system. Oman
• 1997: Sales Manager, The Coca Cola Bottling Company, Bahrain
• 1994: Direct Distribution Manager, The Coca-Cola Bottling Company, Bahrain
• Adjunct Professor of Marketing at IE Business School, Madrid (Current)
• Professor of Marketing at Singapore Management University SMU, Singapore (2017, 2018)
• DBA 2016 intake, IE business school: Information System. Business Analytics & Big Data Management (Current)
• Executive MBA IEBrown; IE Business School, Brown University. Spain- March 2015
• Certified CI from The Academy of Competitive Intelligence, ACI, Boston. USA- May 2016
• Postgraduate courses in Management at the University of Liverpool 2007. UK- March 2007
• Com Faculty of Commerce, Alexandria University. Egypt- May 1992