Human Resources and Organisational Behaviour
Javier Bernad is the founder of Speak & Span, a training center in public speaking skills. Javier has been training managers since 1998 on how to be fantastic presenters.
Before launching Speak & Span, Javier was managing director of MediaCom España, one of the largest worldwide advertising media planning agencies, part of the WPP group. He was previously managing director of MEC España, an advertising media planning agency belonging to the same group.
His professional experience also spans companies like Procter & Gamble, British American Tobacco, and Buongiorno.
• Since 2011: Adjunct professor of Public Speaking skills at IE Business School (Madrid)
• Since 2009: Professor of Advertising, Media Planning, and Marketing at Universidad Europea de Madrid
• 2003 – 2012: Professor of Management Skills at Escuela Superior de Publicidad, Madrid, 2000 – 2006, and at Curso Superior de Medios (Madrid)
• October 2018: PhD in Communication, Universidad Complutense (Madrid)
• June 2014: Master in Corporate Communication, Universidad Complutense (Madrid)
• June 1986: Bachelor of Business Administration and Bachelor of Law, ICADE E-3 (Madrid)
• August 1977: Certificate in English Proficiency, Trinity College (Dublin)