Leadership in Volatile Times Leadership in Volatile Times is for individuals at all stages of their careers looking to obtain the tools necessary for reacting against threats and recognizing new opportunities in a volatile world subject to complex and dramatic changes.
In this escalating changing world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA), leaders are being challenged to come up with visionary thinking, make insightful strategic decisions, and guide their teams to reach their destinations. A ‘business as usual’ thinking model is an easy path to follow, yet in this program, we show why it should never be the only option considered.
What will you learn in this program?
- A general understanding of the economy in a volatile world and an orientation of the platform and course materials.
- Structure the exploration and assessment of the disruptive effect of rapid changes in global business.
- Apply a framework for disruptive technologically driven product and business model innovation in industries.
- Recognize the impact of geopolitical instability in a global recessive economy.
- Assess the frugal innovation revolution in France and see opportunities in the rise of Fintech.