Data Science Bootcamp The Data Science Bootcamp will give you the tools and resources to enhance your skills and accelerate your career through the study of data science.
Data Science Bootcamp
By 2020, there will be an estimated 1 million new digital and tech jobs in Europe. Traditional higher education is unlikely to produce enough graduates to fill even a third of them. Upon completing the Bootcamp, you'll have learned to acquire, clean, structure, store, manipulate, analyze, and visualize data from diverse sources to answer complex business questions. You'll know how to find patterns, use machine learning and other analytical tools to put into practice across the business world.
What will you learn in this program?
- Programming: R, Python
- Data visualization: ggplot2, seaborn, matplotlib
- Statistics: inferential statistics, probability distributions, regression analysis
- Machine Learning: classification, clustering, and recommendation algorithms
- Communication skills: these are essential to adequately explain and visualize all that was learned before
- Data Labs: A mix of teaching, mentoring, and working on real data sets
- A Capstone Project to present for the Demo Day at the end of the Bootcamp