PREMIER CAREER SERVICES As an IE Alum, our life-long premier services will accompany you beyond graduation, at all stages of your professional advancement.
Upon graduation, IE Talent & Careers continues to provide you with exclusive tools and resources, as well as our expertise in the market, in order to help you advance on your career goals.
PREMIER CAREER SERVICES
WITHIN THE FIRST YEAR FOLLOWING GRADUATION
You can still schedule a one-on-one session with your former Career Advisor or come to Sector-specific Drop-ins. If you're no longer on campus, schedule a Skype session!
Request an individual Career Advising session with Ana Herranz, Director of Alumni Career Services on general career strategy, CV and LinkedIn review for executive profiles, career advancement, career transitions: first 90 days onboarding or executive interview preparation.Request a session
LIFE-LONG CAREER SERVICES
You are encouraged to visit the IE Career Portal regularly for the latest information, links to exclusive resources and job opportunities.
• Upload CVs and cover letters — we accept PDF!
• Discover job opportunities
• Activate e-mail alerts for personalized job searches
• Sign up for career-specific workshops and events
• Find top resources and tools available exclusively for the IE Community
Attend local and global career events for alumni. You never know who you’ll meet!
• Talent Forums in Mexico and Bogota.
• Employability Weekends in Madrid, and career components during the Alumni Weekends, taking place in business hubs worldwide: L.A., Miami, Hong Kong, Dubai, London, Mexico City, Singapore...
• Careers Open Doors in the yearly IE Global Alumni Weekend in Madrid