SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEERS
We are looking for passionate alumni to serve as Communication Volunteers. Communication Volunteers have a desire to say in touch with IE, have pride in the institution, and are willing to help spread the news of positive stories, exciting events, exclusive opportunities, time-sensitive announcements, and more.
You will serve a significant role in supporting our online community by facilitating conversations, and promoting awareness and growth at IE University.
COMMUNITY SOCIAL MEDIA VOLUNTEER
Community SSMM Volunteers will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Creating awareness through communication and social media.
- Taking photos during the events and follow-up on social media.
- Liking, commenting, and sharing relevant news and events throughout the year.
- Sharing inspiring alumni stories with us.
- Manage the social media groups of the Alumni Club.
TIME NEEDED: 3 hours per week
Associate Director of Alumni Communications