Extraordinary People Inspiring the IE Community
The Essence: Personal Progress. Human Success.
The IE experience involves a personal and professional transformation process that is ultimately reflected in the achievements of our alumni. Our more than 66,000 alumni contribute to their organizations and the society in countries all over the globe.
EPIC alumni perform in their personal and professional lives by the same standards of excellence that have been taught at IE’s undergraduate and master programs. Our EPIC alumni are accomplished entrepreneurs, leaders, and role models that show commitment to society and deliver exemplary work in their fields of knowledge throughout the different stages of their lives.
- Business Impact: Experienced executives who transform the companies and organizations where they work, by putting into practice the values acquired at IE.
- Creators: Entrepreneurs who have successfully founded and scaled their businesses, ultimately turning ideas into reality. Their companies have a 2+ year startup survival rate and/or have obtained funding of 1MM.
- Human Success: Alumni who have gone beyond personal and professional achievements to change our world and mobilize society through social impact. Dedicates life efforts to altruistic & idealistic activities or the benefit of society as a whole.
- Women Inspiring Women: Women who live the value of diversity by helping other women achieve their aspirations and creating a solid platform for gender equality.
- Young & Ambitious Minds: Alumni under 30 years old, who have obtained a significant promotion at work or have been distinguished as potential leaders within their organizations, or having obtained funding for their own company/start up or achieved exit phase,
Meet the finalists and vote for your favorites in the 5 categories of the EPIC Awards .
Dessi SilassieChief Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Officer, APAC & FS GC and Global IP Legal of IHS Markit. Master Legal Tech 2020
Edouard GouinMD & Co-founder Convelio. MIM 2014
Elizabeth FreeleCo-founder & Managing Partner of Sympact. IMBA 2017
Andrew KlineCo-founder of DoinGud. IMBA 2019
Be kind to others along the way <3"
Cristina MarcenFounder and Director, Programa SUMA Talento. EMBA 2017
Teresa Alarcos TamayoChairwoman and Founder of W Startup C. M. E-Business 2000
Robert MoodySecurity Operations Center (SOC) Senior Manager of The Home Depot. MCS 2018
Palmira Diaz FernandezFounder & CEO of Ulindr. MIM 2019
Rahul BhushanCo-Founder Rize ETF. MIF 2010
Bedor AlrashoudiCEO of Jazadco Energy and Development. GMBA 2018
SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE EPIC FINALISTS
Vote for your favorite EPIC nominees now! Winners will be revealed on June 4 at the GAW 2022.