Epic Awards 2021 The nominations for the EPIC Awards are closed!
Stay tuned to the annoucement of the finalists 2021. Follow us in social media to know more!
Extraordinary People Inspiring the IE Community
The Essence: Personal Progress. Human Success.
The IE experience involves a personal and professional transformation process that is ultimately reflected in the achievements of our alumni. Our more than 66,000 alumni contribute to their organizations and the society in countries all over the globe.
EPIC alumni perform in their personal and professional lives by the same standards of excellence that have been taught at IE’s undergraduate and master programs. Our EPIC alumni are accomplished entrepreneurs, leaders, and role models that show commitment to society and deliver exemplary work in their fields of knowledge throughout the different stages of their lives.
- Business Impact: Experienced executives who transform the companies and organizations where they work, by putting into practice the values acquired at IE.
- Creators: Entrepreneurs who have successfully founded and scaled their businesses, ultimately turning ideas into reality. Their companies have a 2+ year startup survival rate and/or have obtained funding of 1MM.
- Human Success: Alumni who have gone beyond personal and professional achievements to change our world and mobilize society through social impact. Dedicates life efforts to altruistic & idealistic activities or the benefit of society as a whole.
- Women Inspiring Women: Women who live the value of diversity by helping other women achieve their aspirations and creating a solid platform for gender equality.
- Young & Ambitious Minds: Alumni under 30 years old, who have obtained a significant promotion at work or have been distinguished as potential leaders within their organizations, or having obtained funding for their own company/start up or achieved exit phase,
If you know someone EPIC, share your nomination for next edition.
VERÓNICA PASCUALCEO of ASTI
Obai AlbashirFounder of Mizan Health
LOLA HOYAEMEIA Design & Framework Manager at EY
PAUL MURPHYPartner at Northzone
Mitra FeldmanPublic Health Specialist - Malaria
MARTA FERNÁNDEZ HERRAIZBoard Adviser
JULIE GARLAND MCLELLANBoard Adviser
ALBERT SZE TANG LIFounder & President of two companies
JONATHAN MCCOTTRYChief Technology Officer
AMUDA GOUELICo-founder and CEO of Destinia.com
VITALIY DUBILPartnerships and Fundraising at IFC | Founder at a Multi-Million Dollar Charitable Non-Profit | Business Development
JAMIE VAN HORNEProject Management Consultant at Camber Collective
Zaid SouqiFounder of The Orenda Tribe
Lynn TabbaraCo-Founder of Intaliqi and Curator of TEDxCoventGardenWomen
ESTRELLA JARAMILLOHead of Business Development and Co-Founder of Bwom
Linda KasondePartner and President of Mulenga Mundashi Kasonde (MMK) Legal Practitioners and Law Association of Zambia
Cristina BondolowskiGlobal VP Marketing, Developed Markets at The Coca Cola Company
Hassan El-ShabrawishiGroup Chief Innovation Officer at AXA
José MuñozChief Performance Officer / Chairman of Nissan Motor Co. / Nissan North America
Natalie Cartwright & Jake TylerCo founders, CEO and COO of Finn.AI
“Almost everyone who has started a business has gone through a period where all they want to do is curl up and cry. But it’s not the end of the world. It is a matter of trying to get up and carrying on.” (Jake Tyler)
Philipp A. PausderFounder and MD of Thermondo GmbH.
Meinrad SpengerFounder & CEO of MásMóvil
MAXIMILIAN HASCHKEManager Sponsorship and International Strategy of Club Atlético de Madrid
SUSANA RESTREPOPartner Manager at YouTube
Bhuvan RustagiCo Founder & COO of Lendbox
INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
Every alumni has a story that deserves to be told.
Share yours or nominate someone EPIC for next edition.