Global Advanced Management Program - ProfileBe the disrupter, not the disrupted
Who is this program designed for?
Highly-functional managers, with a clear professional trajectory, aspiring to become C-level top organizational leaders within multinational companies. Candidates may have around 10-15 years of professional experience and seek a dynamic program that offers practical solutions and managerial skills that will help them maintain an edge over the competition.
The Global AMP brings together a great mix of participants from across sectors and around the world, enhancing your personal network, and learning experience for everyone.
Examples of recent participants include:
- Finance, Head of Investment Banking, Portugal
- Technology, Regional Marketing Leader, Egypt
- Healthcare, Head of Clinical Development, Japan
- Drinks, Supply Chain Director, Mexico
- Airlines, Head of Network Development, UAE
- Technology, Customer Service Director, Mexico
- Energy, Corporate Strategy Director, Spain
- Mining, Innovation Director, South Africa
- Real Estate, Founder and CEO, Portugal
- Sustainable Investment Fund, CEO, France
- Healthcare, Senior Medical Advisor, USA
- Technology, Entrepreneur, Saudi Arabia
- Manufacturing, CEO and Chairman, Turkey
- NGO, Founder and Director, Kenya
All participants then join the exclusive Global AMP alumni network, including regular networking and ongoing resources.
What does Global AMP offer participants?
- Unmatched academic rigor and instruction from prestigious faculty members.
- A personalised leadership coaching service called the Leadership Development Plan.
- Strong focus on technology and how to adapt your business to best compete in the rapidly-changing market.
- Learn the top techniques for innovative managers while learning to engage with the emerging market.
- Combines technology, innovation, disruptive critical analysis and humanities.
Some of the organizations that have previously participated in this program
- Delata Partners
- Capital Market Authourity, Saudi Arabia