Global Advanced Management Program - ProgramBe the disrupter, not the disrupted
An innovative learning model
- Small classes and workgroups maximize the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss real-world case studies and exchange best practices.
- The Leadership Development Plan delivers personalized coaching sessions to improve leadership abilities.
- Workshops are designed to develop managerial and leadership skills.
- An innovative environment for personal reflection and growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways to implement in your company.
The various subjects that make up the Global AMP are divided into five modules, each one focused on an important aspect of the changing world of business and leadership. This is no traditional general management program. Participants will look holistically at the future of the business world and develop the skills to build an innovative vision as a cutting-edge leader.
Module 1: World-Changing
Visionary leaders must be decisive. In such an uncertain business climate, calling the shots means facing up to new challenges. In this module, we explore the megatrends at the frontline of business disruption—the rise of emerging markets, new technologies and next-generation audiences—which put increased strain on resources, social fragmentation and climate change.
- Sharp vision: Use your vision to shape the future and propel your business into the future.
- Exponential technologies: Learn to harness the potential of new capabilities, from digital and big data to biotech, nanotech, AI and robotics.
- Resource scarcity: Gain insight into the challenges posed by resource scarcity.
- Human impacts: Engage in discussions centered around rethinking work, education, employment, aging, healthcare, happiness and more.
- Future shaping: Use change to make better choices by harnessing value drivers and utilizing scenario planning.
Objective: Shape the future by harnessing the power of tech and taking on a human-centered approach to leadership.
Module 2: Growth Engines
Markets are complex, competitive and dynamic. As new audiences and possibilities for growth arise, old markets are rapidly replaced by new ones. Learn to identifying and revamp profitable growth opportunities in a world where digital markets have no limits. Find and define your purpose, then use it to take your organization to new heights.
- Growth markets: Explore the changing nature of markets. Unlock new spaces based on new customers and modern solutions, driving your growth horizons.
- Inspiring purpose: Define the purpose at the core of your business and discover how putting purpose before profit can transform your activities and success.
- Modern customers: Understand the changing profiles and behaviors of 21st-century customers to connect and engage with them better.
- New platforms: Harness the power of digital networks to create new market models that bring buyers and sellers together in new ways, unlocking new value.
- Tools for growth: Utilize consumer data, digital networks and new business models to accelerate future growth.
Objective: Establish a crystal-clear purpose for your business that’s viable and future-proof.
Module 3: Innovative Business
In the modern business climate, disruption is everywhere. Whether it’s a startup challenging established giants, new technologies outpacing inefficient processes or customers challenging businesses to do better, the impact can be dramatic. Discover how to own the dynamic of disruption, harnessing it for company growth.
- Rapid innovation: Embrace disruption by swiftly transforming ideas into new solutions and strategies.
- Design thinking: Combine the power of creativity with business insights to design better solutions for products, services, experiences and business.
- Sustainable ideas: Drive innovation in a way that is both profitable and sustainable for overcoming contemporary social and environmental challenges.
- Business models: Open your mind to new ways of working, leveraging assets and partners to create an innovative environment.
- Invincible companies: Harness disruption by consistently innovating for growth.
Objective: Take on a mindset of innovation: agile and ready to turn challenges into solutions.
Module 4: Energizing Organizations
Thriving organizations are those with relentless momentum and purpose at their cores. With a smart business model, positive culture never ceases in these types of companies, driving innovation and high performance. Learn how to transform, mobilize and energize your organization with a strategy that will cut through the noise in today’s fluctuating markets.
- Winning strategies: Devise a strategy that’s guided by your company’s priorities and core purpose.
- Decisive change: Make better-informed strategic decisions every day and put transformative strategy into action.
- Rethinking processes: Revamp your organizational processes for maximum efficiency by leveraging strengths and addressing internal and external weaknesses.
- Energizing people: Empower employees to engage with strategy to harness innovation and profit, unlocking the power of teams and a people-centered workplace culture.
- Sustaining impact: Build flexibility into strategy to ensure your company can adapt to challenges in the short and long term.
Objective: Devise dynamic and sustainable business strategies in line with today’s world.
Module 5: Amplified Leadership
The best leaders amplify the potential of their teams and their business. An effective leadership style can hone innovation, talent and collaboration in organizations, steering long-term success through short-term goals. Develop a purpose-driven personal leadership style to bring in profit and progress.
- Great leaders: Discover the secrets of great business leaders: value generation, employee engagement and results.
- Authentic organizations: Elevate your company’s reputation by building trust and authenticity inside your organization and beyond.
- Talent beacons: Attract, engage and retain the best people in an ideas-driven world—and inspire them to create the future.
- High performance: Optimize your physical and mental wellbeing to become agile, resilient and high-performing.
- Leadership style: Recognize your strongest leadership qualities and build them into your personal style.
Objective: Revolutionize how you lead others. Revolutionize your organization.
Throughout the program, you will work on a unique individual project. The Gamechangers Project tasks you with taking what you’ve learned in every module and applying it directly to your business in real time to identify and address your unique set of challenges and opportunities. You will develop an invaluable blueprint for the future through five specific outcomes—presented as maps—to assist your leadership transformation both personally and professionally.
These maps include:
- Future Map: Develop a vision for the future of your industry. Define how you will shape it to best serve your business’ interests and seize the best opportunities for growth.
- Growth Map: Shape your markets by forecasting where you will unlock opportunities and how you will engage with the changing customer landscape.
- Innovation Map: Reinvent your business model to deliver future innovations in practical, efficient and profitable ways.
- Organization Map: Harmonize your direction and strategy. Optimize your processes, people, metrics and performance to deliver results.
- Impact Map: Define your role in leading your company or department to nurture a bright, inspiring and successful future.
Peer-to-peer presentations and close collaboration with tutors will guide your progress on the project. Your work will also be guided by the Leadership Development Plan, which includes personalized coaching sessions.