Global Senior Management Program - Program
- Work in small classes and workgroups which maximise the exchange of knowledge and experience between participants.
- Discuss practical case-studies and share best practices.
- Workshops to develop management and leadership skills.
- Space for personal reflection and opportunity to focus on your personal growth.
- Highly practical program with clear takeaways which can be implemented in your company.
- Program orchestrator who provides a common thread and context to all the elements of the program.
Module 1: Vision
- 21st Century Leadership Challenge
- Critical thinking
- What’s Your Story?
- Going Global: The Context of 21st Century Economy
- Competitive Advantage of Social Capital
- Marketing trends
- Big Data
Module 2: Transformation
- Strategy & Organization
- Implementing a Global Marketing Strategy
- M & A Strategy
- Innovation in a Digital World
- Internationalization Strategy
- Scenario Planning
- Power Nodes
- Managing the Customer’s Experience .
Module 3: Leadership
- Building a High Performance Environment
- Managing Stakeholders
- Authentic Leadership
Extra Curricular Activities
In addition to gaining business knowledge and leadership insights, the GSMP program offers participants an opportunity to experience the cultural and historical richness of Chicago and Madrid through extra-curricular activities.
A Liquid Learning Experience
At IE Business School Executive Education, we strive to provide an educational experience that works with the rhythm of high-performing professionals. Throughout our over 20 years as leaders in online learning, we have constantly sought to refine our approach. We have chipped away at the barriers that obstruct dynamic executives from discovering the latest best practices or gaining the tools to lead more effectively.