Digital Marketing, Social Media and Analytics: An Omnichannel Strategy The program is aimed at professionals and managers seeking to update their knowledge in digital marketing and its integration within a wider marketing strategy across multiple channels.
Modern marketing has evolved to a point where independent, isolated marketing channels now need a higher level of strategic, organizational and technological integration in order to function effectively and meet the ever-growing demands of hyper-connected consumers. The complexity of marketing decisions has also grown significantly in the last decade, with a greater number of tools and channels now available to marketers. In this five-week program, you will be introduced to these new digital marketing concepts through four core modules and gain firsthand experience in implementing the latest marketing strategies.
What will you learn during the program?
- Understand the context and characteristics of the different digital channels used in communications and marketing.
- Integrate the different digital and non-digital channels within the wider marketing plan of an organization.
- Comprehend the implications of creative, technological and human resources that each of the channels entails.
- Conduct data analysis to measure the effectiveness and profitability of campaigns across the different digital channels.
- Be aware of current trends in digital marketing and how to incorporate them into a strategic marketing plan.
This program provides the perfect foundation to succeed in the digital world for both seasoned and new marketers by providing the principles, industry-leading examples and the right space for students to discuss, share and reapply.
Marketing Technologist at PROCTER AND GAMBLE
The Digital Marketing, Social Media and Analytics HiOP Program has really fulfilled my expectations. My background is in Sales, but in 2 months I have achieved to have a 360° understanding of the fundamentals of Digital Marketing. The exciting lectures and virtual sessions have encouraged me to gain more knowledge in this field and will definitely apply these fundamentals in my job.
Export Area Manager Asia at GRUP ONS
The HiOP Digital Marketing, Social Media, Analytics: an Omnichannel Strategy course has exceeded my expectations. It´s a mix of practical/theoretical material that allows students to be up-to-date in this crucial field. High-quality material is taught through a very dynamic and innovative way of learning. I recommend this course without reservation.
Business Controlling, Business/Brand Analysis, Financial Planning, Internal Audit/Compliance at SPORTSEVEN, LLC