In the Business Tech Strategy and Management program at IE, get ready for an eye-opening experience. We understand that in today's fast-paced digital world, the fusion of business and technology is where the magic happens. This program isn't just about keeping up with the latest trends; it's about being at the cutting edge of the digital revolution. Picture yourself in interactive live sessions, tackling real-world case studies, and diving into dynamic simulations. It's in these moments that you'll gain the insights and skills needed to navigate the intricate world of technology-driven business strategies.
Right at the core of this program is the art of effectively managing technology for digital transformation. We know that in today's ever-changing business landscape, staying ahead of the curve is crucial. You'll learn how to make technology a driving force for organizational change, from implementing state-of-the-art solutions to fine-tuning existing systems. By the end of this program, you'll not only be prepared to guide your organization through digital transformation, but you'll also have the power to foster innovation that propels your business into a future defined by technological excellence.
In the rapidly evolving landscape of business technology, strategic decision-making when selecting business technology solutions plays a pivotal role in an organization's success. In this program, participants will embark on a comprehensive exploration of key concepts, frameworks, and practical applications that are integral to navigating the complexities of the digital era. We will explore the pros, cons, and risks associated with different types of business technology infrastructure, understanding and evaluate cloud solutions in terms of services offered, security, and suitability for specific companies and markets. We´ll evaluate use cases for open and closed platforms, considering their advantages and disadvantages, developing strategies for the effective implementation of open and closed innovation solutions to address real-world business tech challenges and applying relevant IT frameworks to solve digital transformation problems, including those related to cloud computing and open vs. licensed software. Through a combination of engaging lectures, case studies, and interactive activities, participants will gain practical insights and strategic acumen to navigate the challenges inherent in creating a business tech strategy.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
1. Compare the different pros, cons, and risks of the main types of business technology infrastructure
2. Evaluate cloud providers based on company needs, situation, and market specificities
3. Compare use cases for open and closed platforms
4. Strategize the implementation of open and closed innovation solutions to business tech-related challenges
May 22nd - June 19th, 2024
5 - 6 hours of study per week
Navigate the challenges of digital transformation in your team.
Ideate different solutions and learn from real business situations.
Leveraging cloud computing, open vs. licensed platforms, and their implications on your organization.
Discover frameworks to drive collaborative and tournament innovation.
Build your learning journey for success.
Your opportunity to grow and gain a vision of the latest trends and technologies is here! Thanks to the All You Can Learn Pack, you’ll get access to the portfolio of new IE University Online short programs.
Total paid: 1.165€
First program: Full Price 1.165€
Total paid: 2.330€
Conditions that apply to purchase the All You Can Learn Pack:
1) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack only once you have paid for the first program, or by purchasing them simultaneously (first course + pack).
2) The All You Can Learn Pack costs €1,165.
3) You will be eligible for the following 10 programs. You may select any of them, and in any order:
4) You can purchase the All You Can Learn Pack up to three months after completion of the first program.
5) From the time of purchase of the All You Can Learn Pack, you have one year to take any of the 10 online programs in IE University’s established intakes.
6) You must enroll in one program at a time, and always up to one week before the program in question starts.
7) You must pass the program you’re enrolled in, in order to enroll in your next chosen program.
8) Commitment is important when you purchase the All You Can Learn Pack. Therefore, if at any time you do not pass any of the programs in which you’re enrolled, you will lose the right both to continue enjoying the pack, and to take future programs as part of the price.
9) IE University has the right, for academic reasons or force majeure, to delay or suspend any program intake.